AZ Short Sale Advisors has created a system that help benefits homeowners in challenging financial situations. Take advantage of the strong relationships we have built with lenders and investors in the short sale of your property. Short sales are becoming the predominant exit strategy for most troubled homeowners and the strength of our experience and knowledge is invaluable.
Arizona Short Sale Advisors assists homeowners throughout the state of Arizona in negotiating with banks to accept less than is owed on a property and release the homeowner from the debt. We help create a win-win situation for all parties involved while providing homeowners an option to avoid foreclosure. Our far-reaching network of property owners, buyers, mortgage companies, banks, and realtors is unparalleled by any other short sale company.
WHAT IS A REAL ESTATE SHORT SALE?
A short sale is a sale of real estate in which the proceeds from the sale fall short of the balance owed on a loan secured by the property. In this case the lender agrees to take less than the amount owed on the debt in return for the sale of the property to a third party, usually at no cost to the borrower. Arizona Short Sale Advisors conduct short sales at NO COST to the borrower/homeowner.
DO YOU QUALIFY FOR A SHORT SALE?
- Are You Facing a Foreclosure?
- Do you owe more than your home is worth?
- Have You Been Denied a loan Modification?
- Do You Want to Minimize Damage to Your Credit?
- Are Your Mortgage Payments Skyrocketing?
- Have you suffered a recent hardship (loss of job or pay, health issues, etc) that threatens your financial stability?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you may qualify for a short sale.
The market is flooded with over-mortgaged properties and insolvent homeowners. There are only two solutions to this: Short Sale and Foreclosure. Short Sale is the best option for all homeowners who are upside down, or are unable to make their payments. Once a short sale is successfully closed, you will be able to repair your credit in a short amount of time compared to the amount of time when facing a foreclosure on your record.
Arizona Short Sale Advisors:
- Helps minimize your debt obligations
- Protects further credit degradation
- Presents a solution to the lender and negotiates favorable terms
You need honest professionals to guide you through the process… We help homeowners throughout every step of the short sale process:
- Evaluate your situation, and utilize the best tactics to a successful short sale
- Get your home listed by experienced Realtors who line up the most qualified buyers
- Have our experienced specialists negotiate the terms of the short sale with the lenders
- Help find you a home to live in after the short sale of your property
- Help you develop a strategy for the next 2 years to recover quickly and get back on your feet.
Selling your house in a short sale is a minefield of questions and paperwork. We at AZ Short Sale Advisors have years experience with this process. Let us share with you our knowledge.
The following is a checklist of items you will need with you at your first consultation (free, by the way).
- Sellers’ hardship letter
- Tax returns – last 2 years
- Most recent 2 payroll stubs or profit and loss statement if self-employed
- Financial statement – I provide the form
- Most 2 recent bank statements
- Current Mortgage statement